BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SIMC Part 1.1

Still Day 2. In fact, after the opening ceremony, we had our poster presentation to the VIPs. Okay. But then was the cultural immersion trip. Nice one. First, I think I was assigned to a group to mix around. Ice-breaking. Playin those games again, calling names or like childhood games which I barely remember. Haa. I was like blurred all the way till the end. Still thinkin who the heck thought of those games. LOL. 

Well, time flies again, time for the trip. Yea, at last I was on the bus. Dr.Mark gave us each one 'card' and 10 dollars to spend on. Okay. We went to Chinatown. We roamed around temple there, to mosque, indian temple, ate egg tarts, city hall exhibition and Bugis Street. Well, mostly was shopping which I was not that into. Haa. Anyway, we proceeded to Marina Square, Marina Bay, Esplanade, Helix Bridge later. That part was the best. I like sceneries better than shopping. Haa. Oh yeah!

Later that night, I was sleeping sweetly. So nice. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!