BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Youth Empowerment Camp (YEC) - Day 1

Oh yes. My holiday was so packed and fun that I'll never be the same again. Two weeks earlier, I was informed of the INTI-IU Youth Empowerment Camp 10 by my friends and the email. Interview and YEC. Okay. I sent my information and whatever they need to INTI. Transportation in the form of INTI bus was provided. I still remember that I replied one of the message asking 'how can I identify the transport?' The reply from INTI was 'INTI bus.' Oh, special man. Haa.


So there I packed my bags the other day and hopped into the INTI bus with one thing in my mind - 'Go have fun .' The bus was designed for 44 passengers but ended up with about 15 passengers in it. The air-con was chilly with so little heat and carbon dioxide exhaled in the bus. I chatted with friends, listened to some songs, and watched Eric playing PSP in the bus. Nice. After about 3 hours plus, we arrived at INTI-IU Nilai. I was like, so many trees and bushes, is universities like this. Then, I saw the building blocks.


We had lunch and waited for the interview. We went in when our names were called. The interview was not what I expected to be, instead it was more like a normal and simple conversation. Nice. Later, we had dinner in the bakery. I was told about the Beau Bristow and David Story's tour. I joined it as admission was free. I had a wonderful time listening to the creative songs. I bought a T-shirt signed by them. Yeah!


The first day was simply nice. I had an enjoyable day with my friends. And I slept well.


To be continued...


By JM

0 comments:

Share!