BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The start of holiday

Geez. I'm returning to midnight bloggin'. Near midnight now. Just finished my exam papers today. My holiday starts now. So will FIFA World Cup 2010.


Holiday's schedule is quite packed. This holiday is not that long but not that short, just like something in between when you can't do much. I think I'm gonna spend most of my time on entertainment, including facebook, chat, tv etc. I want to active my blog again since it was kinda frozen throughout my exam period. Haa. Did it reach the absolute zero temperature? Hope no. Haa.


imbored. I'm passing my time with bloggie. With the Astro B.yond, HD tv was cool. I like the HD channels such as National Geographic and HBO. I can even see the wrinkles of those old men in the History HD. Lol. Goin to have a treasure hunt this Sunday. No idea how it will be, just going to have fun. Hey peeps, who's still stayin' up late now?


one thing, why people keep changing their profile pictures and liking those long statements recently? oh man.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!