BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SIMC 4.0 - x

Urm. I lost track. Okay.


Day 4 - The On-Site Challenge Presentation. We needed to present our challenge solution to four judges in four different classrooms or labs. Some of the classrooms are air-conditioned while we went into a catalyst room which was new to us. The SIMC presentation was rather fun except the Q & A part. Haa. After that, we had lunch and followed by an educational trip to Science Center and Marina Barrage of Singapore. I went to the science center before in primary school trip. It did not change much. The Marina Barrage was new and nice. Windy and amazing. I liked the view and concept of the Marina Barrage, but kinda bored by the exhibition room. Haa. Youth Olympic Games is coming soon. 


Later, the closing ceremony was held in the auditorium. I liked the speech delivered by the professor from Hong Kong - the chief judge. An idea is a good idea. The only bad idea is no idea. I think that was what he said. Haa. That night, we had dinner and farewell party. The slideshow was nice and almost touching. Well, I didn't play that game, but it looked fun. Haa. Not gonna write Day 5 as I went to KL on the next day without following the bus with my friends. So long Singapore, till we meet again.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!