BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to school. XD

Back to school. This line seems to be quite common, or rather lame. But I am really back to school. I took the results of the earlier mid-year examination this week. The results were okay except for Chinese which I need to struggle and improve it abit. Abit wasn't even enough, I reckon. Being a Chinese but can't get excellent result for Chinese is kinda weird to me. I don't wanna be a banana. LOL. Otherwise, my result sheet can be a lot weirder with that B+. 


Damn, I hate myself for being that into FIFA World Cup. Fever indeed. I was watching football matches everyday. This year, World Cup was certainly interesting with all those unexpected turnovers and upset. Italy and France checked out and booked air tickets home early in group stage. The reigning champion was not up to Slovakia's challenge. Surprisingly, South Africa sweep France home with their first win in World Cup. Both Italy and France can't even get a win this year. Weird. England made an early exit too after losing to Germany strong side. One thing for sure, that shot by Lampard was certainly in and a GOAL, but the referee didn't gave it. That was so controversial that replay can even confirm it. That's what made World Cup more interesting. Portugal's complete dominance over North Korea was even impressing. Gonna watch Netherlands tonight. XD


After all, my life's mine. I live the way I want it to be. I am happy with my results but I know that I can do better, hopefully in SPM - I can get straight As. My future will not be entirely determined by destiny or luck. I write my own future. I walk my own way. XD


p/s: Dickson's back. Hee.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!