BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Dickson's back!

What a week I had with my friends especially with Dickson who came back here all the way from Australia. As I remember, he had been friends with me since primary school. Nice. He went to Australia and came back for the first time. We had so many plans for him in the week. So many laughters and fun, to share every happy moments together. That's something wonderful.


At first, I received a text from him. But I was takin' a nap. Geez. Then, I had to call everyone for the meet-up. Then, it was me, Chuan, Dickson at Old Town Kopitiam near Ipoh field, chatting for about two hours. Ah, we had this conversation going on and on until my lips dried. Well, drinking the white coffee will help. That was it.


On Wednesday, we had an unexpected visit of Dickson to the school. Oh, he was like Mr.Popular. Haa. Crowds of students which are his friends chatted and meet up with him as he strolled around the school and into classes. I bet he felt nice and happy to be back even though our school is kinda stuffy. 


On Thursday, I thought it gonna be Burger King. But then I headed to Pappa Rich for the first time and had my first meal there. Wasn't that bad. We had a stroll across De Garden to Jusco. Ah, the traffic was like, 'hey, don't cross the road! the road's mine'. Drivers were so fast. Had to wait for the traffic lights. Movie time. We bought tickets for the Flirting Scholar 2 there. We chatted and went in for the movie, or rather freakin' funny comedy. That was great. I laughed at the jokes and stared at the screen when the jokes are too weird. HAA. In fact, we all laughed and watched with awe. We came out of the cinema with bright smiles on our faces. Nicee....


On Friday, time to play ball! oh man, geez, the basketball court had no hoops. Ah, Ren Chet took a football there. We played futsal in Meru instead. We had so much fun running up and down the place, kicking the ball flying over the sky, into the 'goal'. Nicee.. Meru was so nice and cooling. After the rain, the whole valley was like autumn. Great weather. Then, we had to go the clubhouse for bath. Geez, the freakin' fees. So we headed to Ren Chet's house for bath instead. His house was like huge and spacious. Full of gadgets and gizmo's. I like it. Haa. For dinner, we went back to the clubhouse. During the meal and after it, we chatted again on miscellaneous stuff, random ones. Dickson let us watch photos and even a view of his place through Google Map. Nicee...We ended the day with a nice and happy note. Gracious. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!