BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Last Duty Shift

im lost. Lost track of time. Bla bla bla.


Cheers. It's near the trial of my Form Five life. Gonna take the papers next month and then the final test - SPM at year's end. What a life! Half of the year passed and what I did was already uncountable. I can't really recall everything and pick up all those pieces of life-images to complete my life-drawing. What I can do, is only remember as much as I can, those memorable ones, important ones, unforgettable ones, amazing ones... wonders...

Oh yea. It was my last duty shift for the year. I'm gonna miss everybody, including my duty librarians, friends, buddies and companions. Honestly, those duty librarians can be aloud and chatterbox-like. They were cool and nice. They did their work nicely and happily. I don't think they like me much, especially my nagging. Hope you all won't mind. I appreciate the cooperation and joy with you all during the time, even though it was just 3 hours. The duty was relatively short but meaningful. Don't you all think so?

The first and last treat by me! Haa. Well, I bought boxes of pizza to treat all my duty librarians and my friends. I'm glad it was enough to fill everyone's appetite. The pizza was finished in a flash by a handful of hands once the box was opened. Oh my, the rate of 'reaction' was superb. Was it nice and fun? 

Tomorrow's AGM. Annual dinner's around the corner too. Looking forward to it. XD

By JM

0 comments:

Share!