BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

SIMC Part 1

Time flies. And I was back from the SIMC 2010 held in NUS High, Singapore.
Well, where to start? Honestly, I've no idea. Just the raw memory went around my head unprocessed all over again. They just don't wanna to be processed and get deleted forever. NO DELETE, just SAVED it. But how to index it? 


Okie. Day One - was the freaking bus trip from Ipoh to Singapore. It took like more than 10 hours to reach there when it was supposed to be only about 8 hours drive. Too many pit-stops. Gosh. The SLOs had to wait for us like 3 hours. So tiring for them. Blame the bus, change the engine, will ya? 


LOL. I remembered my first dinner there was a set of BigMac. Nice as ever a BigMac can be. Chit-chats. Janice Soo and Shao Hao were the first two SLOs I met. Later, I got into my hostel room in PGP. Transpunder. That's something new. Maybe I should've play with it more. But the fine was like..


p/s: I didn't know there was a third SLOs until...


Day Two - Let me think. I woke up like early. Then, gathered and boarded a bus to NUS High. Breakfast time. Then, the food was okay. No comments. Just the coffee was like, different. We waited, as Janice said there was like a person called Asmidah coming. SLO. At first, I was thinking... Foreigner, Indian? Well, I still not so sure now. Haa. Feel free to tell me. xD. 


Then, I think it was the briefing time. I went into the Theaterette and sat for some while. Listened to the man, observe. Later, the opening ceremony was a blast. The auditorium, to me, was huge and cool. Found my seat and waited for the guest of honor. 


Note: This was the time when those two naughty girls borrowed my booklet and somehow made some form of ART in it. Thanks. 


Did I ever tell you we set up posters earlier? and we were chosen to present our unique hand-drawn posters to the guest of honor? Wonders. Just imagine that. The opening ceremony included speeches as usual, and something special like the passing of 12 cubes down the auditorium. Nice and well-planned. Credits.


To be continued...


By JM

0 comments:

Share!