BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 in 1

I had one of the funniest day in this year. The 2 in 1 calligraphy competition and Chinese culture gathering took place in my school. I was dropped by the school early for the competition, for some coco marks. Haa. Didn't know it was 2 in 1 until then. 


Indeed, I had one thing for sure - there were a lot of people from many schools came by. And I don't know any of them. Yikes. Haa. I stood there waiting for my fellow friends who were too punctual. I registered and wandered around a bit with boredom began to envelope me. Then, I entered the hall - one thing was good, the air-conditioner was ON at last. Speeches were in the agenda again. Well, listen people...


About time when I left the hall to the class. I simply finished my piece of work with little effort as I weren't that skillful. As I said, ok? haa. Fun indeed. Laughters even my principal said our works were beyond 'mark'. Haa. 


Bang bang, I entered back into the hall again. The cool air embraced me again. How kind. I sat and watched the show went on. With Chinese orchestra performance from schools including our school, wushu, Taichi performance, the show was a hit. Although there was a number of technical errors, I still give them a 9 out of 10. Good work. Keep it up! Eh, can teach me some of those great skills sometime? HAAHAA!!!


By JM

0 comments:

Share!