BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Essays

Last weekend was the weekend of essays. Cuz I did BM essay, EST essay, Chinese essay and even a English essay today. Haa. So much fun but my hand was tired. Geez.


Justin Bieber was hot recently. I like his songs. Nice. Too bad he was so young at his success, but I'm just a nobody here. Oh man. This world. In fact, I'm listening to his songs while blogging this post. Cool. 
Eenie Meenie Minie Mo Lova! Haaaaa..
Exam's coming. I have limited time to finish my revision. Rush man. Pure rush and fun. Haa. 
The lower sixes are enrolling in next Monday. Haa. Wonders huh. 
PL lessons for them? Uncertainty 
One question, 'Why there are so many concerts this year? and every concert has a ticket of RM10?' xD
I'm broke and friends are selling tickets. Oh man.
Mathematics month.
I'm going to Singapore soon. SIMC, I can't wait. 33 schools must be lots of fun! Hell yeah!
Training? You tell me, I go. Luck.


Good luck tomorrow ya. Hee...


By JM

0 comments:

Share!