BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inter-School English Quiz

I'm back. It had been a lot for this week. There was a Inter-School English Quiz and my essays. Haa.


Yesterday, I headed straight to Olympia College after my quick dinner near there. Haa. I was the first to arrived for my team, the others caught up minutes after. Inside were other teams with their respective teachers. Mr. Seow was our teacher. It was fun. We registered and had an unexpected short chat with the Rotary Club President. I signed my name and received a bag of stuffs - brochures, notebooks, a pack of tablets. Then, we headed upstairs. The auditorium, we sat there to listen to some speeches and a video. The draw - Room 1, Group 3. Out we went. Haa. 

The room was not spacious with so many students, teachers and Rtn in it. We took our seats and started. Those questions were asked on various fields such as politics, science, English, sports etc. We grabbed 4 marks only. Not much. Anderson won in our room with 9 marks. After that, we went out for some refreshments - Doughnuts and coffee. Later, we went back into the auditorium and had a open-to-audience-quiz session. Haa. I was at total blank. What? Haa. Laughters. It's time. We didn't make it to the last four. However, I just took my participation certificate. I'm contented for the experience and joy I gained from this activity. Okay. Gotta go. 

Surprised by his reaction. xD

By JM

0 comments:

Share!