BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A long assembly

Yo. That was a long assembly to start my day. In fact, that was the longest assembly recorded this year. About an hour with my butt on the floor, looking at the stage with people up and down it. Haa.

Just nice. Mostly b'coz of the launching of Program NILAM, which I kinda involved in. The gong and the two students who presented their books' synopsis nicely. They were entertaining. Haa. I was surprised that they were so 'into'' their parts. By the way, the prize-giving just can't seem to stop during the assembly. I thought our principal will be quite contented with all those achievements as he gave away the prizes. Haa. At least he and our Coco PK were smiling happily. Haa. BSMM, the chinese debate team, ping pong, chess, bowling....etc.

Then, our principal finally had the chance to deliver his long-awaited speech. He gave some reminders and introduced a international student from Germany to us. Luca, I think. He was, cool. I wondered when will there be one in our class. Haa.

Well, the rest of the day was highlighted by Henry. Haa. I felt it as funny as described by them. Just weird. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!