BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rush Rush Rush

Gosh. I had a rough week and was exhausted. I had never know applying for something will need such work. However, it will be worth it in the end. I hope I can get it along with all my fellow friends who applied. Today was a 'rush rush' day as friends and I rushed to get signatures and send the documents through courier service as soon as possible. Friends, I helped you all sent it. I hope it can reach there on time. Good luck!


Scholarships, a way to get my education opportunity increased and the fees needed reduced. I want to cut down on my expenses for my education as much as possible. Money is not enough for everything. I just wished I had enough or more. Haa. Tomorrow, there is a talk on studies in UK and US. Geez, I like that too.


Sometimes things just don't go right. Gosh, when I was writing my essay yesterday. My phone won't just stop vibrating. Questions, what do you think I am? Answering machine? Okie. Enough. Next time, no rush. Everything is to be learnt from experience. I learnt mine. I won't repeat my mistakes twice. Nono.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!