BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Telematch

Geez. Craps. The world had turned upside down and back again. So fun and exciting.


To start off, there was the telematch where other schools came for the first time - Poi Lam and Ave Maria Convent. So, I went there early and played like there was no tomorrow until lunch time. I resumed my playing with the station game after lunch. I was exhausted but contented with what I played and experienced. Simply memorable. For once, I had my first basketball match competition style in my life. HAHAHA!!! Although we lost, somehow badly, I had fun just for playing. I don't care much about the scores back then. Haa. I played almost everything, except for soccer. Haa. Sweat all over my shirt and I was relaxed. Wind blew and I welcomed it. Yeah!


Station Game - Fun! My team played each station with so much laughters and joy. We smiled and ran. In the treasure hunt, I was excited to be involved. Ran, ran, ran! Found it! End the hunt when we hunted down the last man OC. Haa. He was even charged down by Shiuh Jye in the end when Shiuh Jye found him. Haa. Too bad, we played with the OCs only at each station. No other teams to compete with. Haa. Anyway, just nice


I was maths freaked today. I just knew half of the papers' questions. Haa. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!