BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Red Alert

It's weekend. Another boring weekend with my usual morning coffee and bread, plus tuition. Weekend has no rest, only more work.


Mid-year is less than a month away. Trial is about two months away. SPM is months away. Time is getting shorter. My studies are not directly proportional to the time passed. I was slacking with thoughts bugging me. My goal - my studies, is my priority number one. Red alert should be alarmed to achieve that goal. I have to work harder coz just hard is not enough. And harder is not enough too. I must work and do my best to reach my dreams. I'm no high scorer or any gifted boy. I'm me, that's it. I'm gonna hit SPM with all I have. Promise myself this. Nothing else is getting in the way. If there is, it's going down. End of the story.


Hmm. This place sucks, as in here. I want to explore the freaking outside world when I have the chance. Just wait me, ok? I'm gonna get there soon enough. Just the matter of time, wait. Why? There's no why. Just answers.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!