BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clash of The Titans

Last week was nice, with April's Fool, Good Friday, Easter Sunday....


Clash of The Titans, the remake of this film was great with the new CG effects. Kraken, Medusa, Hades were made very much 'alive'. I watched it on Good Friday with my friends in celebration of Chea's birthday. On that very morning, before I rushed to the cinema, I went to my grandpa's cemetery to pay some respect. Geez, grass and twigs grew all over the place. We had to cut them down again, although we paid for the maintenance - which only includes road and herbicide spray. But why was the wild grass growing? That was a question mark which many of us can answer to. Haa. Paid respect, burned the box of 'valuable goods' to be sent to grandpa. I had been here every year. Celebrated my bro's birthday too. Wondering whether I will be doing that next year....

Life's about decision. I haven't make mine. 

The connection is damn slow recently. What's wrong?

By JM

0 comments:

Share!