BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teacher's Day

It was a long pause again since last time. Feelin' the teacher's day celebration? Well, it was not that much of a celebration. When the vid was played, I laughed like hell taking in those moments captured naturally, and there was me wishing the teachers in the vid too. Haa, but I had fun too, with Henry's sleek cool DSLR. Snap Snap*...


I hate to put this into my post. But I feel like to - 'exam'. Oh man, it's near and I am still that easygoing and relaxed. Looking at the others all tensed up, some even took study leaves just to finish revision or revise more. I shouldn't be surprised since this happened last year with more significant number of absentees. I wonder when will last year record can be broken. Haa. If this keeps up, I think the record is gotta be changed by Trial. Figures.

Lower Six is here. Well, that adds to a whole new row of classes, meaning neighbours finally! Haa. It had been quiet for the past months with only a class in the 3rd floor. Haa. Well, the Form 3 classes were far away. We were typically isolated. But nice and joyful too. 

Heyhey, anyone in lower six is interested to be a librarian? Come on, it's fun. Haa. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!