BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jusco Blackout

Jusco - May Last Day


I thought it will be another boring day in Jusco, following my mother for window-shopping. I didn't really enjoy ; mom enjoy though. Shopping = observing people from all walks of life (girls), this is my concept of shopping. It's not even right. I'm not right too.

8:oop.m.
I was eating out near the karaoke in Jusco (beside - not in Kbox). I spotted some activities in Kbox. Photographer killing rolls of films (it's digital) to take the photos of some participants. Wow. Those participants of the final were dressed to kill. Some were drop dead gorgeous. I envy the photographer. Why? Coz he'd the photos. There's a long queue into the room of competition, I thought. Everyone took photos and posed before that. Never been to any karaoke in my life. That's why I struggle to even spell ' K-A-R-A-O-K-E '. Saw people coming in and out there. After I finished my dinner, I left the corner. 

...

8:50p.m. (approximately)
Lights went out instantly as I walked past Popular. Emergency lights went on. There's only a few lights above the escalators up to the cinema were ON. The corner I left was a dark space now. Just some flashes from random torchlights. I'm sure somebody panic. People in Kbox sure unlucky. Especially the girls. Whoever in the lift is unfortunate. Darkness is not a friend of anyone. I can see but not clearly. It gave me a sense of mystery, or rather a bit of fun struck my mind. I became playful. Nothing seemed right to me. The usual window-shopping can't be done because the shops are dark. Some even closing. Thus, I thought we're going home. So did we, but later.

Few minutes later.

The lights went ON back, but in vain. It was not enough. The generator is enough to withstand some lights only. Hope for seconds gone.

Lights On again, Off again.

9:07p.m.
That scenario has been lasting for about four times. No hope yet. However, the supermarket had lights ON, but cashier failure. Queue that will last for miles angered my mom, I thought. We decided to hit our road home. What about the parking ticket? Damn. All machines were DOWN. I ran around Jusco to find one UP. Aiks. Then, I asked a female guard.

" Semua mesin tak boleh guna ke? "
" Ya. "
" Tunggu? "
....no response....

I'd no idea when the electricity will be back. So, home I went. LOL. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!