BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Probational Librarians (PLs)

Our school library is having the regular basis again. Probational librarians (PLs). 

Yesterday, my duty shift was in the evening. Quite many PL came, good news, I thought. Not quite. Duty IN, why do I have to teach PL? It's Ok. However, photostat what? Oh, I grasped anything in my path. Oops, I never did this before. I trembled, you know? I kept asking Desmond to demonstrate the way a photostat machine. At least I'd help. Great !

Photostat normal size, reduced, enlarged, both-sided. Mission accomplished ! Yahoo !
I don't know whether they get it or not. I just know there's one PL kept saying EASY JOB while photostating both-sided papers. Wait until you see the BIG thing ! 

Today, PLs again. They did plenty of works. Good. I need to teach PL again. Unexpectedly, the PL looks familiar. Don't know where did I saw her. Maybe just a friend of my friend. That's all. PLs are quite daring to ask. They sure ask you whatever they don't understand. Tried my best to keep them satisfied. 
Just another same old day. Later.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!