BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Should we?

Well, I need to go for that talk compulsory for us. Damn.


Slept late and woke up late again, I thought I was late. Phew, he's late too. I saw Kim Sing, a few friends. After seating, he started talking. Well, he touched on some recent topics, like Starwalk. He said, he did a survey on it, why our school will top the list in term of participants this year. Ok, coz going to walk, coz girls. He said this compelled him to talk about 'love' in this last talk. Then, he showed us some videos to prove how people are driven by inner force within to succeed. For example, the ice-skater and a crippled-person travelling around the world (even swim and play balls). Impressive. I was touched, salute them.

He told stories like storyteller from the streets, like a pro. He's reporter, no surprise there. By the way, there went his personal 'legend' again. I never feel bored hearing them. Why? coz it's well said. Plenty of words were said on how we are to pushed through hardship by certain forces. These aren't easy. Not all people have these forces within. I was overwhelmed inside and out by his spirit to convey messages. All of us listened quietly. Good. Kim Sing left on 12noon, actually I would have to leave then too if I want to. However, my ride was supposed to be later, his talk attracted me too.

Love huh? Who went to Starwalk for that? eh, I ain't going. That left me out of the equation. He just saying his experience. Wow, he was chased by three girls long time ago. LOL. Unbelievable. He said he even became love-advisor for his trainees. ' Go buy tissues when there's a sale. ' ... What an advice? ... ' Prepare for a change for love ' ... What? ... well, he said, tissues really come in need coz he's gonna break her heart. According to him, our age ain't that suitable for relationship. Not serious ones. Nine out of ten will end up breaking up. Only ONE gonna be together after school life. Well, that's only 10%.
He ain't stating we can't love. He gave us great words. After this talk, it doesn't mean that you're going to say 'over'. If gonna love, love right with true heart. I think that's what he said. Just follow the right way.If your love became your 'force', without love you will be nothing. By that time, that ain't true love.

Let it be gone.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!