BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Genting - Theme Parks

Theme Parks were almost the same. However, Genting was doing repairs or maintainence on Corkscrew & 4D Motion Master. Thus, I can't play. How unlucky ! I didn't play those before. LOL

It was fun. The long queues nearly 'kill' me. It ain't cold, just HOT back then. Fed-up. So many Indians, from India. My dad sat with one, chatted with one, me too. LOL, those thrill rides were the fully packed ones, even family rides. Damn, my legs hurt. Boring in queueing. Long time passed just for a ride.

1 hour Standing for 3 minutes MAX ride. 'Splendid' !

It rained one time right when we were approaching the end of the queue. Ride closed for check-up !

So went to Crazy Space Lab. Tell you don't go in, I regretted going in. Wasted my time. Meaningless!

I played from 9a.m. until 1a.m. in the next day, coz it closed on 1a.m. midnight. My ticket was worth it ! LOL
I woke up about 7, so I'm so tired. Breakfast not yummy again !
Paid for the flying coaster, RM10. FUN ! ... it was like somersaulting in the mid-air. Extremely fun ! Gotta try it ya ! Like Spiderman or Superman, without the suit. We went fly-high !


Flying Coaster - boarding site.


Look out for the CurveS ...

By JM

0 comments:

Share!