BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Genting Highland - Hotels

At last, I stepped foot on Genting. I recalled back times when Genting was really 'cold', but now the weather is nothing compared to other places. It's just better than the HOT weather down in Ipoh with the sun high in the sky all the time. I feel relax with the windy weather, at least wind cools me down. We reached Genting in the afternoon. I followed to search for parking bays, for half an hour. Turned few times, just spot a space after many turns. For my luck, it's whether no parking bays, or it will be 2 parking bays available at the same time. Sigh.

Then, I took the lift to the lobby. Wow, the queue was long enough to fill a train ! even a highway. LOL
Number. I got 718. How come now is still 600, increasing? need a walk, I thought. First World Plaza was about the same as I can remember. Just a few add-ons here and there. Still as crowded as before. All I can see are heads. People taking rides on 'Euro Express' , screaming ! then, dad and I screamed with them even though we're not on the ride. Funny huh? just to get into the holiday mood. I'm not mad. I strolled past shops and gaming sites. Saw girls here and there. I know Genting's weather is really not that cold, coz girls can wear mini-skirts, gown, mini-shorts. (less clothing). No jackets. I'm still wearing my Lib-T coz went Genting after in school. LOL (representing Sam Tet Lib). LOL

Now, the hotel room. One word - small. The main problem is the toilet. Only 5 x 4 tiles in area, I estimated. The door can't be locked. What? goodness I'm with my family. The toilet is even smaller than a restaurant table, I reckon. LOL


This is the so-called 'standard view' from the standard view room.

Fed-up. LOL. The toilet shampoo-dispenser was even spoiled. Can't get it to work. LOL. Open it and use it !

By JM

0 comments:

Share!