BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Genting - Eve

Tomorrow, I'm going to Genting. It's been years since last time I been there. Like a kid back then. Miss there. This year has been more to local tours.


It's Genting-Eve, but I'm still staying up late. I still need to go to school the next day. What a problem? and still rush back for my trip. It's gonna be a hectic day. Why can't I escape the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle life even though it's holidays? actually there's nothing as in 'holidays'. Until now, I haven't really been relaxing. Back to school and out of house everyday. Almost slept late everyday. Most of the time was online and chatting until time passed without noticed. Time really flies, faster than anything, even invisible if there isn't a clock in this world. Nobody will know when to stop and start, especially me.

This blog was interrupted by internet problems, always facing these kind of problems recently. I thought I can't finish my blog post tonight ! What a relief !

Genting - gamblers' paradise, or rather 'grave' !
If you are a pro, no worries !
I'm going up there, hope there's fun awaiting me !

My friends are attending a 'Librarians' Gathering' in Poi Lam High. Too bad I can't go. I would like to go if isn't for this trip. Well, my friends have fun !

By JM

0 comments:

Share!