BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Add Maths

Public holiday - I thought my Add Maths tuition will be off. Ran out of luck. It's on. 


Hot weather. Nothing but heat in the air. In the small room, we were having tuition. However, beside me that guy is listening music (low volume). Pro. I just feel kinda hot and tired. 

Almost the end, we were still doing the exercises. Logarithms (hate this most) ! but somehow I manage to 'play' with it. In the midst of all that, I heard the teacher started his Grand theory on left-handed people. What the? He was referring to a girl in front, NOT me in the back. So I'm invisible now. Now every teacher pays more attention to girls than boys, how 'naughty' !

When he walked to the back, he checked our progress ! Shit, I forgot to jot down my steps. 

" Sui zai ! ... seh dai ma ! "

Those guys beside me laughed ! Hahaha, it's ok coz what I want is speed. Just speed. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!