BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Terminator : Salvation

Today is the last day of holiday. Tomorrow gonna be the start of nightmare - SCHOOL ! Chin Seng asked us out to watch movie. At first, it gonna be Night At The Museum 2. Then, we ended up with Terminator:Salvation. This movie is gonna be a BLast, I thought so. However, the press commented on this movie. 'Not so good', 'Not touching', etc. My friends said Terminator is not good too, not understandable. LOL


Chin Seng and Ong went to Jusco, then booked the tickets early. I still have my tuition. I met them up in the Cybercafe. I played for an hour. Fun, it's been awhile since last time. Ong even played for hours. Coffee Bean too, Chin Seng said. LOL. Then, Chuan and Yah also came. Thank you Chuan for buying me drinks and popcorns. Really sorry ya ! We had nice seats, that's rather great. In fact, I drank half of my Coke before even entered the cinema. Regret that, coz half-way the movie I'd no drinks. LOL

Terminator:Salvation is great, to me. The great story line is amazing. Not just those fighting scenes or running away scenes. I love the best part - When John Connor is broadcasting his 'speech' through the radio. His words are noble and cool man, especially the last part. LOL (the organic robot is fantastic too), it'd feelings. WE AIN'T FIGHTING THIS COLD-BLOODED WAR !
SKYNET...booM !

After the movie, we went separate ways. Bye ! drink a sample juice (apricot) and the salesauntie even asked me : " Tasty? ..ok .. Bye Bye ! " (coz she knew I ain't gonna buy any juice) . LOL

By JM

0 comments:

Share!