BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE END FOR EXAM = START OF LIFE

Let us all shout ' THE END ' to exams ! (for now).


After two weeks (8days) of pure struggles, it's finally over.

Can you believe it? It's just like a blink of my eye or a flash.

Well, I don't think I did quite well myself. I made silly mistakes which are not meant to be made.

I hate myself for that reason. The weeks of exams tore me apart in terms of mental and physical. I'm so tired now that I can sleep in the afternoon (rare). 

The outcome of my exams is unpredictable. Anything can happen, life goes on.

Nothing is gonna stop me from living my life. My wonderful life. Not even exams. Not even you.

I kicked off my end of exams with a good old game of ProEvolution. Yeah !  Life's good ! 

However, things do pop up when you think you can enjoy. 'Tokoh Nilam'. Lib gathering. What the heck? even projects. Sigh.

" Zhen Theng, your graph is cool ! "

I'm kinda happy for the ministry to set new rules for SPM. Exact 10 subjects counted for scholarships applied. At least I wouldn't spend much efforts or crack books to excel those subjects.  This way is fair for all students. Great !

By JM

0 comments:

Share!