BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Love's the new TREND?

LOVE .. what ? Seems so strange to me .. odd.

However, I came across this specific word recently. Like many times (hundred maybe) xD
Every blog I went or visited .. I could spot this word or words related easily. 
This word which was a completely stranger to me is >>>
NOW the word that I read through more than I'd read my history textbook. (OF COURSE LA)   Haa ! 

To be really honest, I love reading or listening Love Story. Quite interesting, you know?
Nowadays, my friends wrote so many blogs on Love. 
Good news for me (busybody ma). xD.
Their blogs are kinda like storybooks written out of real life experience.

REAL but a lil like one Chinese proverb.
Maybe my friends just grown up. Just me still behaving like a child only. Sob.

Speaking of that, they may view this world with an entirely different point of view. It's like I can't get into their conversations and I feel bad when it happens all the time. 
What they saying doesn't really make sense to me, there's a wide gap between me and them.
I feel like I'm getting further away from their life. Can't catch up !
They talk this , I'm thinking that. Damn !

It's kinda funny when I'm scanning their blogs (scanning = didn't read) .. as I won't understand even if I'd read them.
I do read when I have time. Maybe Taylor Swift could make a song out of their blog. How wonderful would that be ! It'll be a hit here ! (Still dreaming !)
Or maybe a movie. xD

My blog so so only, right?
My friends blog like God ! Their level of thoughts and language commands are godlike. (I love to exaggerate !)
Photos also lovely, or rather cute. xD.

Well, I wouldn't want to lose my friends. Good luck in whatever you're on !
I will be at your side when you need me.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!