BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Exam 'Hall'

It's exam week. My SCHOOL's exam week. DARN. Three days & 6 papers in the FIRST week. About 11 hours long. Even my hands were tired and 'sprained' due to the continuous writing. Legs' muscle cramp and my back hurts. The exam chair ain't good quality, straight up 90 degrees. 


EXAM HALL ~ quiet and seems 'ghostly'.
Nobody is 'alive', suffered from the tension of facing mid-year exam. Teachers are the only one 'alive'. Walk around freely, hands off, no worries in them beside to pass that period. In contrast, us, students had a hard time struggling with questions prepared by teachers to push us to maximum 'velocity'. Maybe they can't even answer those questions themselves. 
When the papers are on my table, it's a complete stranger to me. However, I must convince myself by thinking deep down in my subconscious mind,  " 'You' are my 'friend' ". 'You' ain't gonna Knock Me Down. Thoughts only, can't easily be reality. If you think I'm mad, go ahead. 

EXAM TABLE ~ shaky and earthquakes occur.
I found myself unlucky. I had a companion during my exam, which is my table. The table provide me with 'shaky' writing ground. Table's always full of 'conteng' and 'drawings'. They are artistic in style and wise in words. THANK YOU, MR.TABLE !

Back to EXAM HALL ~ now is full of chit-chatting and 'messaging'.
Our school (not all) culture is unique in all ways. That's why we are well-known. You know, exam is a important process. It brings out all of your potential, creativity, intelligence and courage. Chit-chatting, is it allowed or not? This line had blurred since the last few years. Well, what do you think? .. 'Messaging' via papers or friends, is it legal or illegal? This case blurred me too. That's our future hopes. During exam, no cheating. After exam? A student cheated after exam. Does it count? He cheated in a new way. It shocked me. Nevertheless, he copied my papers WITHOUT my PERMISSION, or not even ASKING. He did after exam and before handing the collected papers to the teachers. Are the teachers blind? They should go for a check if yes. It angers me. Damn, you're good. I salute you for your bravery and ideas. I despise you for your immoral actions and backstabbing. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!