BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Germans in Cameron Highlands

Late post. In fact, I went there long time ago...1 month? .. (not that long!
The thought of going to Cameron was out of a sudden..a sudden urge to relax ourselves. As it's weekends, my brother just kept nagging about a trip, so there we went there.! Fantastic !

I tried to keep my bag simple and light, as you know it's nothing but Cameron, what do you expect? beside vegetables and fruits, mostly planted I think, imported? xD, it's just paradise for farmers and the veterans. However, I was looking forward to the  peaceful and calm life there, such steady pace, no rushing time. You can have the whole world to yourself,in dreams!

What I remember most on that trip was my encounter with a group of German's gentlemen.
It was carved in my mind as it'll never fade in time..
In my memories, steamboat or hotpot (they said) linked us together.
Difference in country, culture, skin, language, or even HAIR colour didn't matter anymore!
We went into the restaurant first and then came them with that foreign aura and sense.
What sad is ALL BOYS ! xD no girls.



Haa..they are four charming guys.
One of them (from left) is like he has some Greece genes in him..Italy-like..xD
Next guy is like a hunter hunting his prey..the one with the cap is playful type of guy..I reckon.
Then, beside me is charming, cute and funny..(can't believe I'm describing a man like this) .. xD
Had a merriment moment..when they were leaving.
That photo was taken, all of us had fun and smiled happily..!
The German in center even called me to post my hand in some manner (multi-cultural, he said).
Wow..will we meet again? in the future (maybe) ? 
So that was my night at Cameron, spectacular night I reckon.
Precisely to be the first time I had such experience with foreigners (Germans).
When can I go there and find them? Haa
Well. To be truthful, they asked us quite many advice on eating a steamboat.
The guy in center can even talk Chinese and English a little, others can barely communicate, German they prefer, I reckon. Quite hilarious.
They managed to order beers through Chinese. Wow. Imagine that !

Late that night, I viewed Chelsea-Arsenal match (FA Cup semi-final) with my brother.
Wow, that excited me and Chelsea had the comeback from 1 goal down.
Sleep. Just me and the starry night. No worries. Love it !
Peace yo ...
Zzz...




0 comments:

Share!