BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

I watched New Moon for real now. It was simply fascinating.


I skipped my precious lunch for the movie due to short of time. yikes. During the movie, I just filled my appetite with plentiful of popcorns, golden yellow yummy. I drunk the rest of my Coke with ease. Haa. 


Twilight was nice, then New Moon was great. I can't wait for the next one - Eclipse to be filmed and produced soon. Maybe it will turned out better. In my opinion, it was so thoughtful of the original author to bring the story to life with vampires and werewolves together in a set! What a perfect combination of story elements plus human beings too! 


At first, I can't quite get the storyline. But then, it sort of came to me slowly and clearly. Vampires made deal with werewolves. Both are unique. Fast. I like the werewolves more. If you ask me Team Edward or Jacob now, I will say Team Jacob. Haa. Jacob was so cool, muscular indeed. In contrast, Edward was so pale white. As we can say, Jacob was hot, Edward was cool. It's like opposite poles. Fire and ice. Hah!


Anyway, the movie lasted for approximately two hours plus. We broke off. It was kinda fast. I bought food and ate up heartily. That was all. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!