BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

After days of non-stop hard work, the Class Reader was almost done. What's left is just the computing files. Yeah. 


It was yesterday. The last day and happy holiday. Hah! Sincerely, I thanked all the help from the librarians involved. Although they were active, loud in conversations, naughty at times, you all were the best. Thanks. I thanked the whole gang, everybody who helped. 


Yesterday, I went to library again, for the third time in this week. The usual stuffy books greeted me. Well, I had to help choosing old books too. Wow, library books were really ancient. I saw the year 1955 written in some books. Books were covered with layers of dirty dust. Dust, made my nose itched. Their covers were brownish yellow after years of 'aging'. Out of all those old books, most of them were masterpieces by Charles Dickens, Enid Blyton... However, students barely read them.


For my lunch, it was the Ipoh Parade's food court again. LoL. Yon Sheng came along this time. We dropped by the place where the RFAs worked. LoL. We ate noodles which were the cheapest around, I guessed. Then, we strolled back down. Yon Sheng spotted his friend there, working as a promoter. I heard from him that they were friends back in primary school. Oh, then we chatted with Si Mun and Sin Cyin for awhile. 


Back to work...


Anyway, it's Si Mun's birthday today. So...


Happy Birthday!


By JM

0 comments:

Share!