BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taiwan's Trip - Prologue

At this year-end holiday break, I took a trip a Asia entertainment country - Taiwan. 


I had been in KL before boarding MAS to Taiwan. The flight was quite pleasant except for one problem - there was only one lavatory available. yikes. The four hour flight brought us down to Taiwan's ground. The weather was windy and just nice. It was sunny with the sun shining up high. The city looked almost like KL, with its expressways, freeways, and turns. The traffic was congested as in KL too. Terrific.


By night, we strolled the streets for food and fun. We savoured the famous 'Ah Zhong Noodles ' there. I stood by the side, eating away every bit of its content. It was simply mouth-watering. The place was different, I reckoned. I could see pretty girls around much more often here. Nice and sweet. Schoolgirls. LoL. I ate, walked, enjoyed the night walk. It was a great way to end the day. Besides, food in Taiwan were delicious.


To be short, I will end here. Photos taken will be uploaded later. Stay tune. 


p.s. : this post will be updated later coz time's short. lol.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!