BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two days ago, we rocked Si Mun's birthday celebration. 


On Friday, we went back to school for lots of fun. I played basketball for hours non-stop with my fellow friends. I just shot, shot, shot... can't do the moves yet. Damn, those guys were pro. We had a game between ourselves. Hah! The game almost exhausted me, but not yet. The fun and thrills kept me on playing and shooting. All the hell of fun went down like heaven's stars. I glanced towards my friends which were always supportive. I'm glad to have them by my side. Always. That day was meant to be till night. Wait and see. LoL. I was really thrilled.


We walked to the 'Tong Sui Street' to have our nice dinner. Alongside my friends, I walked along the road. The night was near. Wind blew at my face softly, just gently enough. I loved the wind and everything else. Just nice. Oh yea. We had a pretty good meal with chats all the way. Then, we walked back as rain seemed to be approaching. It seemed to. Hah...


Back in the library. LoL. They spoke ghost stories again. Cool. I explored the room under the stairs with Chin Seng. Creepy and cool. Oh yea. Then, the celebration started. Birthday songs sang at various languages. Si Mun and Sin Cyin even sang in korean. Wow. The birthday cake was creamy with chocolate. Nice. The gift was a wonderful board handmade, full of wishes. LoL. Everything was so right. It went well, and ended well. So, off I went. 


Maybe I could use a new name. How about 'midnight blogger'? give me some opinions on this. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!