BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Bash-es

Last night, it was the best birthday bashes. It was officially Chin Seng's birthday and my belated birthday. Hah! We went to Jusco. Wei Herr's back from Singapore. He joined us for a movie night. How nice!


Once we reached the cinema, we spotted law law, ah fan, ds, ah chea and jien ie. There were girls. They watched the same movie that we gonna watch next. They said it was good and classical(that's after direct translation). Ah Chea said gotta have brains to watch the movie. Ok. Whatever, I thought. Indeed, the cinema 2 was nearly empty, barely occupied with half of the seats emptied. That was surprising. I sat down and started to enjoy the show. It started with an interview and something related with psychology. It was creative in a way that it used video taped from real-time experience, if there are any real ones. I was just fascinated by how the story progressed. It was nice. And I was satisfied. At least it got me on the edge of my seat, almost... The movie ended. We were hungry for food. And place to eat was where we dashed to.


Games again. I was still inexperienced with them. Dota, I ain't good at it yet. Call For Duty, I aced the first match. Hah! But then I used the wrong weapon and got stuck with it. Kinda dramatic. LoL. Gotta practice, if I can. Hah!


3.33a.m.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!