BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

World's End

I had a blast from the movie '2012'. It was fantastic. I was stunned with its splendid visual and sound effects. Many thoughts surged through my mind after the movie. I was fueled with energy to strive, now or never.



- WE WERE WARNED -


2012. Is it for real that the planet Earth will just end three years later? I hope not. In the movie, it portrayed that the Mayans knew this for ages ago. How pro! How about us? Those so-called 'earth crust' displacement' was cool. I heard that before, just like a jigsaw puzzle rearranging itself back. In fact, we, human are tiny compared to the mother nature. Its force is unbelievably awesome. Great. I had a strange feeling now. Hah!


If we don't take care of our mother Earth, that's what will happen, I think, or anything more or less. That happened to the prehistorical dinosaurs once long time ago, I reckoned. If I'm not wrong, we should not let history repeats itself. One who forgets history tends repeat history itself. Hah! 


I saw ah chea and gang before and after the movie again. Again! He looked rich. Twice he watched the movie. Ah Chea, treat me next time! Hah! So, there were they again. And I looked weird in the crowd. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!