BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Headache. I really hate that. I had enough problems to fend with. Now there are major problems or projects waiting for me. Starting tomorrow, I'm....


Go go go, I thought. Can I do it? Erm, I will try. Nevertheless, all of us will coz we have no choice. Class Reader isn't finished yet. I'm in hot soup now, boiling hot over 100 degress Celcius, increasing over time. Hah! I don't think I can get out without any boils. LoL. Gambateh! To all of us, just think of what's ahead. Is it worth it?


Go on. Life is a long road and it's not always a straight and decent road. It is full of curves and bumps that delay our journey. To finish it, we need time and courage. Work together as a team. Trust your friends. Or not, you're on your own...


Believe In Yourself


By JM

0 comments:

Share!