BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

For the past few days, I had been busy. For what? mostly library's stuffs. Not done yet, in the progress which is gonna be messy. Oh gosh, I even broke my personal record - skipping lessons just for those stuffs. Well, at least the teachers understand. Some... Class Reader is troublesome. I can't just collect all the books or fines from the students. In fact, I did notify them early before their exams. However, they ignored it over and over again. Now, the consequence is this mess, like a snowball after just a rock was rolled down a snow cliff. And the worst bit is, I am in that part of the avalanche. Bless me through this. Hope so. Not that I can't, but time is short now. Next year, those students should change their attitude towards the better side. Or not, there will be more mess. I meant it, literally.


Yesterday, I had a tiring day. I stayed in the library for almost the day. I was assigned by the teacher to type a NILAM organisation chart for my wonderful NILAM board. Later, I finished it with some efforts. Oh my, I needed to type another two charts as I did quite well. Hah! Great. Another hour for that. I was running in and out, up and down in the school. I had been attending to more teachers than before these days. I need to talk to teachers over matters every time. And they just won't stop. Hah! 


In the class, classmates played chinese and western chess, Monopoly Malaysia Edition, PSP and some read. Basically, anything happens there. Our Bio teacher kept teaching '5 min' lesson. Great. Better than none. At last, we finished our history syllabus for the year. One day, they played basketball for many periods, even 6. I just played ping pong for awhile. It was fun.


Ming Keat had his birthday's celebration. I was sorry that I can't go for it. Sorry. Happy Birthday to him. He had a gift made of metal balls, something that a boss would put in front of his great office desk. Hah! I don't know how to describe it. And Ming Keat told me it involves some physics principles. LoL. Great gift! By the way, Science Club is going to start off with a 'bang' next year. Science fair, quiz, trip, water rocket launching and many more. Hope all will be smooth. 


By JM

0 comments:

Share!