BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Morning

It was a bright sunny morning. I woke up abruptly when my alarm sounded loudly. So drowsy was I that I closed my eyes for another few seconds, perhaps minutes. It was dim in my room. Low light was shining through the curtains. It was rather serene, peaceful. I had to rush, everything. I had a quick breakfast. Coffee and bread, just typically nice. I love'em.



Minutes later, I was in the newly-built 'Foh San', situated in the city center. It was crowded like last time. I rarely eat here. If you are new here, you will take it as a grand place-like building, not a place to eat traditional chinese dim sum. Dim sum-s were delicious, I reckoned. I savoured them one by one. 


Out of the corner, I caught a familiar figure, Wei Herr who was back. Hah! He only noticed me when I called him. Hee. We got some nice seats - in front of the counter, facing the road. Warm breeze rejuvenated me for the rest of the day. Dad chatted the his best friends. Every topics brought happy laughters in the air. Everyone was happy, why not?


School was the next pit-stop. I went in and found the school's grounds were rather empty. I ran up the staircase to the library. Still not many students here. Hmm. Well, I thought they were all in their respective exam halls. Wish them luck. I went around and found the others. 兰姐 was so nice to help and select some old, unpopular books for Class Reader. I appreciated it very much. Thanks. 


Most of them were busy stock-checking. Books piled up mountain high, undone and mixed up. Everybody were diligent at their tasks. I read for awhile and found the clock was ticking away. My phone rang. It was my dad. yikes, I had to take the long turn now. Oh my, a few more minutes walk, I was fine with that.


End of the story...


By JM

0 comments:

Share!