BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Surprise

Exam was over. I hoped all the best for all my friends. Although it was difficult, relax now. It's over.


The last day I ended with something cheerful. Honestly, meeting only, I thought.


Special duty. I will do them in the holidays. Can't come on Sundays cause of particular reason. I was really absorbed into the whole meeting mood back then. The surprise or celebration never crossed my mind, not even a spark. Although it was weird when Sin Cyin texted me the day before, I did not suspected anything cause it's normal that the meeting will last until 5.30p.m. However, I found out the time showed 3p.m. when Yi Xuan said 'it's over'. I think he said that or otherwise. I was thinking, what am I going to do to kill my time then? 


It went weirder when Yi Xuan closed the lights off, saving electricity. Hah! Dark... Eh, what's wrong? I saw candles flickered in the dark. And there was a cake, with chocolate chips and fruits' toppings. Oh my... 'Is this it?', I thought. They sang birthday song. I was shocked. I don't even know how to response properly. You can say I was stunned. They made me wished. Hah! Then, the present was, urm, rather creative - a handkerchief sewed with their names and an additional 'smiley'. Hah! I was touched with their sincere even though the gift was nothing luxurious. I was satisfied. Well, the cake was deliciously sweet. We had fun and laugh. Shock, happy, then still stunned....


Parade, I had a brisk walk with them. And a glass of Hazelnut White Coffee. Yeah! Then, we chatted. After that, walked.... Later, home....


By JM

0 comments:

Share!