BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wait?

A week of exams had passed. Another week left, which should be the next week. However, it was postponed. yikes. Another week of wait is the last thing I want. Never mind that. I think I ought burn my time in some activities or assignments of clubs.


From my observation, this final exam was nothing worse or better than the previous ones. It just the same. We just see things on the outside. We never spend some time to think about the inside or hidden truth. You will never know what happen. This is a free world. People advance quicker than some do. Fair competition is barely in existent. Gotta rush for most of the papers. Some mistakes, serious ones that are enough for me to be regretful. I felt like a fool.

PMR had just ended. I remembered clearly in my figments of past memories. I was just those brats facing PMR, same time, same place last year. May be our feelings ain't the same. That's all. The past remains as the past, history. Mistakes can't be undone. I felt hopeless. Hope don't always seem bright and by my side. I sat by the canteen corner. I looked upon them and thought what would it like if I walk in the exam hall again. Form 4's life appears to be tougher.

Recently, internet's connection could get as slow and inconvenient as it can. I was fed-up with the continuous disconnections, lag, crash down of several programs. Damn. Accounts going weird and down. My head hurts sometimes. I was confused and disappointed. Wanna study but can't concentrate enough.

someone just wed' today. The broom looked cheerful and happiest of all time. Will wed' and love do such impact on someone? I wondered.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!