BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Unexpected

A lot had happened back last week.

I fell sick but had been feeling better now.
I became RHIP chairperson. And chose a vice.
I even have to reorganized my time now.
I had a wonderful night of Annual Dinner. I didn't take much photos. Somebody please send me some to see.

Annual Dinner was a BLAST !
The opening act was awesome, especially the 'Ah Sum'. Funny. Our 39th head's speech was great as usual. I think the highlights were the photos slide show being played during the dinner. Tears nearly came out. It was touching indeed. Lots of games played. Handover ceremony. I was to hold a stack of NILAM papers. What a joke !

The stage design and background were spectacular that night ! The theme words shone like diamonds under the spotlights. It created a wonderful atmosphere in the cafe. The food was even great. Buffet ! But I can't eat much. But they do.

We performed our sketch. Well, that was a joke too. Chin Weng Herng did sang well. Choir, no doubt. So, games time. The programmers did a face-wrap. Then, guess it. Wow, they really were good. Guessed most of it. Then, childhood photos. Even mine came out. And Desmond guessed it right away. Wow !

Before we left, we even snapped lots of photos as remembrance. I didn't take much. However, I took some important ones. Actually, lots of pretty girls and handsome men went that night. Great !

By JM

0 comments:

Share!