BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blackout

Long time since my last blog. Many events took place before my eyes. So, I'm gonna separate all these into a few blogs. At first, it will be the blackout in my tuition. Just crapping here. Craps...


When I looked at the watch of my friend, it showed about 5:30p.m. I was thinking of home and finishing the tuition already. Aye, I'm not concentrated. But then, it all went pitch-black. Lights off, only left the projector still functioning. However, that went 'dead' too. Well, guess I'm going home early today. Many students began to make noise as you would when there will be no learning. This is the first time of blackout in the tuition centre, I reckon. However, the noise kept on. To my surprise, I'm not sure who, but a girl voice from somewhere in the room shouted out : ' Shut up ! (in cantonese) '. Ok, that was brave. At least it kept the boys silence for a few seconds, I reckon. After that, the noise kept on like it never happened. That's boys. Then, the office lady that took my tuition fee today went up and TURN ON everything, except the air-con(I think, coz it's freaking hot). Learning went on, but time passed fast. Bang and it's over. Another same old day of living in my life. So be it. Physics is good. LoL

Friends said I went red. Well, it's because of the sun. Not because other things. Haa, thanks for their concern but I'm not a child, okay? No offence, that competition "Rocket Launching" took a long time. Whole day of school and it ended up with nothing.(except I got wet all over). Target missed, parachute just in the air for awhile. It's ok for the first time, I guessed. Better luck next time. Peace...

By JM

0 comments:

Share!