BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Open Day

Open Day


I still remember I ate noodles for breakfast. Yummy.

Skip the beginning, the ceremony was excellent except I'm not into the speeches. Taichi and Wushu performance was superb. Love the music ! Then, I ended in long queue up to the stage to receive prize. A paper and wooden thingy. No cash. Walked around to see the exhibition. Too few this year, I thought. Ok, I set up for the report-card taking session. Only one monitor, that's me in the class. Where they went to? It was Pn.Janiyah and Pn.Yap that 'in-charge' of the 'game'. What they are gonna say to the parents mean everything, almost.

Wow, this year was slow. Both teachers talked much with the parents. I thought it'll be hours to end this. I'm giving the numbers. The numbers were distributed FAST, but the numbers were going on to the teachers' hand SLOW. I took mine early, at least earlier. Then, I stayed to do my 'job'. Stood by the door till the end, tiresome. I played PSP too. Fun fuN ! Tens of faces went past me. Parents of friends, siblings.

I walked to the scout and cadet's exhibition. Splendid, a job well done. People taking photos like it's a tourist attraction. I think the principal could make some money out of this. May be not. I went up and down just for a brief visit. The scouts cooked food, but I didn't taste them.

I'm quite happy with result. I'm gonna work harder next time and that's a promise.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!