BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crazy Ride

Now I'm lazy enough to sum up my week in one post. Don't blame me.

Yikes, I did nothing much in particular, just my same old routine.

It was gonna be the last time of duty of librarian's committees. Thus, there will be a mini-feast. We had McD on Wednesday. McChicken ! Great ! It tasted good. Thanks committee (secretary) ! Everyone just busy replacing their duties due to their low marks or missed duties before AGM. I was replacing one for my friend too. Phew. Nobody wanna give the Annual Dinner money on time. Just a few Form 3, Form 5 and more paid. Ocs didn't even bother to pay early or on time. Now that there's only a week left to Annual Dinner. I was shocked to see so few people going. It this really economic crisis? Damn. Maybe they will give me tomorrow, I hope.

This week was full of AGMs, I reckoned. I went to 2 AGMs. One AJK, another don't know. All the election were done by voting. The votes were rather determined by your popularity because nobody really knows who are you, basically it's just plain luck. That's what I hate most, I don't have any luck. Long time I didn't play ping pong, can't even find my touch back, the feeling when the bat touch the ball was gone. I often missed shots and went 'aeroplane' too. I felt weird. Hope that I can find it back sooner or later. I'm 'rusting' in the course of time. Somehow time had 'deoxidized' me. I thought ChuanYi was gonna buy the coupons for me, but he failed somehow. No money. Yikes, money is everything? depends?

Our chemistry teacher is gonna leave or transfer out to Kedah, I heard. Wow, I don't believe that yesterday she's teaching us and then she's leaving next week. What would you guys feel like? I just don't know who gonna teach you next, after her, who will be teaching us? I fear it's only gonna be worse. Or worst. Our class cheered in awe when they found the news. Anyway, they are happy. That's because they had enough, I reckon. Anyway, everything is gonna change in time, whether you like it or not. So be it.

Why the OHP screen was missing? I have no idea. Maybe it's stolen or just vanished. My classmates even joke about MJ stealing it. Forget it ! An uncle came and set a new OHP screen back up. Thanks for him. If not, I'm gonna be given another third degree by Pn.Tong. I went to tell PK.HEM, but she's not In too. So, really thanks for the generous uncle. The whole class even stood up and thanked the uncle. Wow, we used much time. We did. Electons diagrams or bonding diagrams drawn on the blackboard. Well, Hua Wei copied the wrong answer. He ended up drawing the same figure as I did in my question, but different question number.

We had a fight. Between S1 and S2 students. Not me, but my friends. Wow, maybe it's because of personal reasons. They quarreled and shouted loudly like hell. This lasted for hours until after school. They were still 'fighting'. Then, I saw PK walked passed me. He said, ' These students are so bad '. (roughly like this) They said the principal came and resolved the problem later on. I missed the show, I guessed.

In PE, I measured my height and weight, or rather the teacher measured them. Damn, I am such freak. Am I dying? hope not because I ain't ready for that yet.

I don't think there're any teachers with qualities left, neither do the changing of teaching language in years to come. You will have to able to compete in the global stage in this modern era. Nobody could teach you how. However, I don't think many foreigners could communicate in our language, except they learn. Tau?

By JM

0 comments:

Share!