BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Transformer 2 - Revenge of The Fallen

I never thought I was going to a cinema that weekend. But I did.


I was above all joys when my dad told me ' We're going to watch Transformer. '. Excited, my image of this Transformer is all about fascinating transforming robots battling in our Earth, and Megan Fox too. So, I'm expecting the same thing from the sequel, or may be better.

Well, center seats were better than the fronts. Then, a small boy came asking me to sit lower coz I'm blocking his vision. What? Damn, my back still ache now. Popcorns and drinks kept me 'cracking' all through the movie. Love the caramels ! Transformer 2 was amazing. I will give it a 6 stars if I want. Splendid. Excitement all over the movie. Non-stop battle and tensing scenes. It gave me reasons to stay at my seat until the end. If you ask me, I'll say 'go watch it' !

There are new types of Transformers. New characters, old characters. New autobots, new decepticons. Or old ones too. Just slightly different story line from the first installment. The Primes were amazing.
' What if we left and you're wrong? '
This is a good question.
I like this line.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!