BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Over 150 pages

Great. Rainy day is great for me, I thought to myself.

Never had I slept twice so early. I began to feel tiredness is gaining control of my fragile body. I could sleep easily anytime of the day. Sleep is the best now. But it makes time passes like a flow of the rushing river onto the banks. Fast yet refreshing. Nothing seems better than a sufficient nap after all those hectic rush and work throughout the week.

I flipped open my borrowed book, ' Brisingr '. It read 580+ pages. That left me around 150+ pages to finish it. I browsed through it briefly before the rain stopped. It's tuition time again. This time, I swore I will arrived earlier. I did. My friend went there yesterday. I ended up sleeping that time of the day, or rather in tuition. My tuition friends had lots of fun, as far as I'm concerned. They used up plenty money. Great. It was in expectation for them, I thought. Don't think you will get out of there in whole, or even pieces even though you want to.

Sorry, it's over 200 pages coz I started from 540 + pages.

Bah !

' Brisingr ' is far more better, enchanting in words, awesome than that. It stayed with me the whole day until I finished all those words, phrases of 150+ pages of greatness. I was impressed in awe at such enchanting story. I can't stop thinking of it. It still dazzles in my mind. How I wish was I the Rider, with the dragon, with such majestic being that one would die to be with, in reality, or rather 'die' if there's really one! Or an elf to be with, with their near perfect features, they could be more beautiful than anyone in the world. Brighter than anyone. Superhuman abilities. The Rider sword ' Brisingr ' ! Set ablaze with an utter of a word. Blast !
It took me on a journey that one could ever offer. Not even that day, I suspect. Not. I have to keep my mind straight.
Don't fall asleep now. In front of my computer screen even though I would love to sleep this instant. Blast it. Later. Sleep better !

By JM

0 comments:

Share!