BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

What will I get?

I could simply summarized my break with a word 'homeworks'. That took most of my time which involved a lot of writing(kinda scribbled), copying pointless essays and etc. Another thing was facebook-Ing. 


Gonna get all my papers' results this week. Not so good, I reckoned. I gotta hit the gear earlier next time, just to reach my long-distance and higher destination - SPM, for now. After that, I think there will another whole new life awaits me. Hope so. Coz this life kinda had its flaw. Haa. Nothing much. Just me. Don't expect much from me. I'm not that serious and disciplined like those who get straight A+ last year (like Pn.Lee said), but don't count me out. I will try my best. Haa.

By JM

0 comments:

Share!