BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

First day of break.

First day of my March break. Nothing like a break would be. Woke up with the morning light and my phone alarm blaring my favourite song. Typical Saturday morning...


Jusco. Something was ON - International Women Day, I reckoned. I noticed some kind of ballet and a couple were singing 'two is better than one' on the stage. I wondered what was that for. Just curious. Anyway, it was not bad. Keep it up. 


Kbox. I sat and over-looking the entrance of Kbox. People were entering and exiting the 'musicbox' non-stop, mostly were youths. I even saw some boys from my school, including Chin Foo. *lol*. At first, I stopped by 'Hong Kong & Tea', then followed by the 'cafe takahashi'. I ended up at the restaurant opposite them. Been to Hong Kong and Japan, back to the locals. Nice. Haa...


By JM

0 comments:

Share!