BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

What do my future holds?

Phew. At last, I got all my results. Not all of them are satisfying for me. I gotta improve on my weaker subjects for my SPM's sake, my future. I was awaken, by the sudden drop and fall. I kinda feel that kind of spirit back years ago when I was motivated. Geez, I am fired up by some 'hydrocarbons'. Accelerating...


Time flies as education fair was held once again on Wednesday in my school. Ironically, I was still in the same situation where I still struggle to choose a path that truly belongs to me and suits me well. I felt like doing everything but too little time and money. Haa. Silly me. Just choose by your heart. My heart knows well, I thought. Great. Now, I have only one year left to plan my future and make it a bright one. Life is full of turns and this is one of the turns that I mustn't take a wrong turn. Wrong turn is bad just like those movies. Haa. I was just taking brochures randomly from the tables while listening to the advices of some representatives of various institution. I heard names like SAM, INTI, Taylor, Sunway, AUP like a dozen times, but I am still lost. Any advice for me?


To improve my academics, there is one thing I should do less - facebook-ing, which is addictive. I found myself spending too much time in Facebook. I need to play less, if not I will suffer. It's now or never. I must sacrifice some of my entertainment, for that - anything.


By JM

0 comments:

Share!