BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Slumdog Millionaire. Genius? It's written.

LCD's back. With a better view, I'm all set for blogging again. Miss me? *lol*


Closed the car door, walked up the stairs. 'Jia Ming!'.. Turned my head back to KCleong. He finished his photo-taking session with his former students. Nice. ' Help me bring this bag up.' I was like how did he remember my name. So, I asked impulsively without thinking. He said, 'Well, I remember.' Oh, I carried it up with some converse'. After all, I was curious. After his tuition, I was waiting along the corridor as usual. Saw a man with some kind of problem, was begging for money. Geez, get a job, I thought. 


Slumdog Millionaire. I watched this film for the first time. Nice, amazing - genius? It's written. It was a nice and touching story played well. I liked the young kid part where he jumped into the mess, for his idol's signature. Simply truthful and portrays life in the slum. 

By JM

0 comments:

Share!